Friday 8 March 2013

Yes I'm a slacker.........

So I failed miserably in my promise to update this blog, I have however painted stuff and played games.....so in an effort to make amends I will now post pics (if anyone does indeed read this)


JANUARY

January kicked off pretty well with a few games of my new favourite game Zombicide and I also painted up a fair few of the zombies in the box......there are 64, an abomination and 6 survivors!









Managed to plow my way through 20 of the zombies in January.......a good start I think!


Also finally received this box of goodies at the end of the month.......



more to come..........

2 comments:

  1. so Zombicide is worth picking up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most definitely!!! unless you don't like zombies in any way! Even single player is a whole heap of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete