Friday 8 March 2013

So back on track.....February stuff!

Right then.....ahem.....back on track......

FEBRUARY

Another pretty productive month I think.....played some more games of Zombicide especially with my daughter's boyfriend Scott who loves the game like me! 

Managed to finish off one tray of zombies, you get two in the box each with 32 in a mix of walkers, runners and fatties which means I can start on some survivors.....my plan is tray of zombies, 3 survivors, tray of zombies, 3 survivors with abomination to finish! 

So here's the rest of the first tray for your viewing pleasure.......


And a painted shot of the whole tray......half way through the game box!  


Just for fun here is a pic with all my painted zombies so far....including the Hasslefree surfer, some Coldwars and my favourite the studio miniatures Tank.......


Played more games of Zombicide this month which again were tons of fun.....I really cannot emphasise enough how much fun this game is and cinematic! Even when your guys die horribly, brought down by a horde of undead.........


The game looks amazing even only half painted.....can't wait to see how it looks when finished!



Molotov's rock when a room full of zombies needs cleansing........

February wasn't all about zombicide though as I managed to finish up three Pulp City miniatures!  The Beta rules for the second edition have been released and I was inspired to finish up some more......haven't managed to try the new rules out yet though so need to rectify that soon.....


Sovereign and Silverager finished at last!


Also managed to squeeze in Seabolt.....another awesome Pulp City mini!  Really pleased with how he came out!
















I even got the change to get in a game of Warmachine with Robin Fitton......I used my trusty tier 4 eKreoss list full of knights exemplar and he countered with a nasty eGoreshade tier list chock a block with horrible Bane thralls!  It was a close bloody battle but Goreshade managed to charge in and finish off Kreoss at the end.....boo.......great fun though!



This month I also received yet more goodies.....The Greebo teenage mutant turtles and villains arrived from the Indiegogo campaign, great models that will require a lot of assembly! I also got my Deepwars through from Antimatter games following their kickstarter, again some absolutely gorgeous miniatures and rulebook!


Really itching to get started on these..........

Well.....that's it from me.....all caught up now!  More to come soon.................

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I din't comment sooner, but it is great seeing you diving back into so much hobby stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete